ALL NATIONS UNIVERSITY - GHANA
All Nations University College’s mission is to provide quality higher education that promotes development and raise up leaders with Christian value and ethics for good governance to serve the people.
All Nations University College’s vision is to provide higher education, pursued in a Christian environment of truth and integrity.
- To enhance cognitive development use: That is individuals acquire knowledge in order to be able to analyse and assess issues in the right perspective.
- To have a positive influence on individuals so that they may in turn have a fruitful change in their lifestyles as a result of growth in their knowledge.
- To help with the practical application of knowledge acgquired in their own life, their societies and in every situation or place in which they find themselves.
- To provide a Total Personality Development t hat incorporates Leadership, Spiritual, Character and Discipline. The Total Personality Development perspective of ANUC academic programme is aimed at fostering integration of faith and learning towards a balanced person with practical knowledge that is applicable to scientific and technological problems in the society.
History of the All Nations University College
All Nations University College (ANUC) was established by the All Nations Full Gospel Church (ANFGC), Toronto, Canada through the All Nations International Development Agency(ANIDA). The Progenitor of the vision, Dr Samuel Donkor challenged the African diaspora in North America to support the development of Africa by investment in Human Resource Development through quality higher education. The mission was to develop a new breed of leaders for the continent with holistic education that emphasizes academic excellence, Christian Values, discipline and ethical values in a Christ-centered environment.
The Government of Ghana readily embraced the idea in 1988, when Dr. Donkor sought permission for the All Nations University. But it was not until 1996 when the master plan was presented to the National Accreditation Board (NAB). Upon the advice of NAB, the University was incorporated in April 1996 and subsequently received the authority to establish the All Nations University in May 1996. After years of preparation, the University opened its doors to 37 pioneering students on November 4, 2002 for Business and Computer Science undergraduate programs. Today ANUC has 12 accredited programmes and over 2500 students.
Due to the University’s High Academic Standards, many graduates excel both in the field of work and academia. As a result, ANUC has attracted students from many countries such as Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Congo Brazaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Romania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Togo. The University Faculty has attracted qualified faculty from around the world and developed academic linkages with leading Universities such as University of Western Ontario Ivey School of Business, SRM of India.
The All Nations University College is accredited by the highest accrediting body in Ghana; The National Accreditation Board (NAB) of the Ministry of Education.
The All Nation University College is affiliated to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology(KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana.
ANUC is in collaboration with
- SRM University, Chennai, India
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria
- Dillard University, New Orleans, Louisana, USA
- University of Western Ontario-Ivey School of Business, London Ontario, Canada
ANUC is a member of the International Association of Universities(IAU) and also a member of the Association of African Universities(AAU).
Degree programmes are in the following disciplines:
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Diploma in Biblical Studies
- B.A in Biblical Studies with a Minor in Business Administration
For more information visit http://www.anuc.edu.gh/home/
To Apply to Study at ANUC contact the Registrar(Nigeria) 08035404235.